MIDDLE ATLANTIC ACTUARIAL CLUB
2004 Annual Meeting
Monday & Tuesday, September 27 and 28, 2004
Pier 5 Hotel - Baltimore, Maryland
Speakers and topics include:
- The Economy: Prospects for the Future, with Dr. Christian Weller of the Center for American Progress
- Government Chief Actuaries Forum on Professionalism, with Richard Foster, Stephen Goss and Stephen Meskin, Moderated by Dwight Bartlett
- Stochastic Modeling to Measure the Variability of Social Security Cost Estimates
- Various Health Insurance and Pension Plan Sessions
As in the past, these sessions will include opportunities for Continuing Education Credits for Enrolled Actuaries and for members of the American
Academy of Actuaries.
- The MAAC is a qualifying sponsor of continuing education programs for Enrolled Actuaries
- The MAAC is an Approved Provider of continuing education for purposes of the American Academy of Actuaries
What's to do in Inner Harbor of Baltimore?
Baltimore's celebrated Inner Harbor has a mix of restaurants, shops and museums.
Attractions within walking distance include the Little Italy neighborhood, the National Aquarium in Baltimore, and the Baltimore Maritime Museum. Within the immediate area, there will be a baseball game at Camden Yards on Monday evening, September 27, 2004. The Baltimore Orioles will play the Toronto Blue Jays starting at 7:05pm.
2004 MAAC Officers:
President Brian O'Konski (202) 466-1568
Vice-President Nancy Kichak (202) 606-0722
Secretary-Treasurer Scott Gregory (410) 757-2785